Do you want your little bud to turn into a beautiful flower?
Child Development refers to the biological, psychological and emotional changes that occur in human beings between birth and the end of adolescence.
Parenting workshops are small sessions for parents so as to give A-Z knowledge on different areas of child development which can further help the parents to observe and facilitate their children by combining traditional and methodical approaches. Mom & Tiny Tots has various “Parenting Module” wherein the parents having kids from 6 months to 10 years can join.
- Meaning of Child Development
- Pattern of growth and Development
- Overall Development of the Child
- Parent's role in terms of how to give best to the child
- Meaning & importance of Physical Development
- Development of Various activities that child can do sitting at home
- Difference between large and small muscles activities
- Parents role in terms of how to give best to the child
- When the parent should consult an expert
- Understand various languages the children can talk
- Sequence of language development of a child
- How the child can learn best in terms of talking
- Other importance aspects of speech of a child